The new SEAT Mii electric has an urban feel design through the dash and chrome detailing, and comes with a 5" colour display, six speaker radio, handy smartphone holder and ambient lighting.
- Range - up to 160 miles based on combined city and motorway driving. Increases to 222 miles with 100% city driving.^
- Speed - 0-31mph in 3.9 seconds
- Charge - 0 - 80% takes 16hrs with 3 pin domestic, 4hrs with a wallbox and less than 1hr at a rapid charging public station
- Running cost - pence per mile is 3.3p
- Charge cost - £5.29 for full battery*
To book a test drive of the New SEAT Mii Electric, simply contact us at Heritage SEAT Bristol or Gloucester today!
^These figures were obtained after the battery had been fully charged. The Mii Electric is a battery electric vehicle requiring mains electricity for charging. There is a new test for fuel consumption, CO2 and electric range figures (known as WLTP). The electric range shown was achieved using the new test procedure. Figures shown are for comparability purposes. Only compare fuel consumption, CO2 and electric range figures with other vehicles tested to the same technical procedures. These figures may not reflect real life driving results, which will depend upon a number of factors including the starting charge of the battery, accessories fitted (post-registration), variations in weather, driving styles and vehicle load. Zero emissions while driving.
*Charge cost based on the current average electricity unit cost per kWh set by UK Power (0.143p). Figures are subject to change