PCP Finance Option
If you want to keep your monthly payments low and enjoy the thrill of a new car more often, a Solutions Personal Contract Plan (PCP Finance) may be just the thing for you.
What benefits does Solutions offer me?
- Solutions (PCP) is ideal for customers who like the idea of changing their vehicles regularly, reducing the potential period of repayments, or simply want to leave their options open for a period of time
- By deferring an agreed amount to the end of your agreement you can potentially: change your vehicle more often to suit your needs, and stay within the warranty period; upgrade to get a higher specification model; reduce your monthly payments
- A Solutions agreement can protect you from unforeseen depreciation of the vehicle’s value
- Deposits can be as little as one monthly payment
- Solutions is a flexible product, giving you three options for the end of your contract. This decision doesn’t need to be made until the end of the agreement
Once you have chosen your SEAT and decided on your deposit, you need to make three decisions that will affect the monthly repayments:
- Your repayment period
Choose between 18 and 48 months
- Mileage per year
Choose how many miles you expect to drive each year
- Optional Final Payment
Defer an agreed amount until the end of your agreement, you will then have to choose from one of three options
What happens at the end of my agreement?
At the end of your agreement you have three options:
- Exchange the vehicle for a new SEAT. The agreement will be settled and any excess sales proceeds can contribute to your new agreement (subject to application and acceptance).
- Pay the option to purchase fee and the optional final payment, then take full ownership of the vehicle
- Simply return the vehicle to SEAT (fees may be payable)
We have competitive offers for every model in the SEAT range, why not visit our offers section to find out more?
Good to know
You can choose to drive a higher-spec car for the same monthly budget that you were planning to spend, when compared with hire purchase:
- Drive a new car more often thanks to shorter replacement cycles
- Choose whether to buy the car at the end of the agreement
- It takes away the worry about depreciation. A proportion of the value is left until the end of the agreement